Visitez la page sur la sensibilisation du public
Mandate and terms of reference
The Education and Public Outreach committee (EPO) must serve to further the Society’s aspirations to educate and promote astronomy to the public. Hence the EPO will:
- Work on behalf of the CASCA Board as national advocate for the promotion of astronomy and its associated technology;
- Facilitate the exchange of information among sponsoring and participating astronomical facilities, organizations and agencies;
- Provide strategic guidance to the Board and the astronomical community;
- Be ready to respond to special requests from the CASCA Board;
- Provide a report of activities and issues once a year to the Board in advance of the CASCA AGM. The Board may request an interim report if the need arises. The report will include: current members and term, suggestions for new members and/or chair, brief report of activities, any issues, questions, recommendations or requested actions for the Board.